This plugin locks threads that can be unlocked by successfully answering multiple-choice questions.
- Each thread can have its own set of questions (number of questions only limited by storage).
- Each question can have 4 options.
- Every question can have only 1 correct option.
- Can add hints to every question.
- Can add comments to be displayed when an incorrect option is submitted.
- Once all questions linked to the thread are answered correctly, the thread will be unlocked (A private user key is used to keep track of user's unlocked threads).
How to Use:
- Firstly, set the key permissions to Members & Staff for both read and write.
- Then, you can begin adding MCQs.