Prompts members with an alert when they click the "Profile" button in the menu bar to go to any profile tab (can be disabled), and prompts members with an alert when they click "Edit Profile" on the view profile page to go to any edit profile tab.
To make the plugin work on the profile page when clicking the "Edit Profile" button, follow these steps.
1) Go to: Admin >> Themes >> Layout Templates >> User Profile (if you have multiple themes this MUST BE DONE FOR EACH THEME)
2) find "$[edit_profile_button]" (NO QUOTES) and replace it with this:
Admins must indicated via plugin settings whether they are using this plugin on a forums.net forum or not, as the "Gift" button will not be accessible on forums.net
v1.4.0 - February 28, 2016
Created an option to disable the "Profile Alert" when clicking on the "Profile" button in the menu bar. Fixed some problems with the replacement "Edit Profile" button.
v1.3.0 - February 24, 2016
1) Fixed a bug, and simplified the settings tabs.
2) there are now 2 alerts, 1 for profile tabs when you click on "Profile" in the menubar, the other when you click on "Edit Profile" on the profile page to go to any edit profile tab (requires a small template edit to replace the "Edit Profile" button).
3) All elements of the alerts are now editable (alert title, alert message, and buttons: SEE PREVIEWS).