What is ProBoards?
What information can ProBoards provide?
With a valid subpoena or court order, ProBoards can provide information such as:
- Copies of messages including date, time, and IP address.
- Information about registered users, including e-mail addresses, IP addresses, last login date, and other profile information.
- If any of our paid features on a forum have been used, information about the purchaser.
Requesting information with a subpoena or court order
When submitting a subpoena or court order, in order for us to quickly process your request, please be sure to include:
- The URL of the forum the subpoena is regarding (e.g. http://support.proboards.com/).
- If the request is related to a specific topic, user, or post, be sure to include the appropriate URL (How do I find the correct URLs?).
- List the specific information you are requesting (e.g. IP addresses, dates and times, copies of postings).
26741 Portola Pkwy. Ste. 1E #637
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610