Logo Usage Guidelines
PROBOARDS and the ProBoards logos (the "Logos") are trademarks or registered trademarks of ProBoards, Inc. These Logo Usage Guidelines (the "Guidelines") set forth ProBoards' rules that govern Your (all capitalized terms not defined in these Logo Usage Guidelines have the same meanings as in ProBoards' Website Terms of Service, which is incorporated herein by reference) use of the Logos. ProBoards reserves the right to: (1) terminate Your use of the Logos for any violation of these Guidelines or any other ProBoards agreement or policy, or for any other reason that ProBoards deems in its sole discretion; and (2) to modify these Guidelines for any reason at any time.
In addition to the Terms and Conditions set forth in the ProBoards Terms of Service and other ProBoards agreements in policies, You hereby agree that:
- You will use the Logos only in the form provided by ProBoards and You will not modify or alter the Logos;
- You will only use the Logos on websites that you have authorization to place them on.
- You will not combine the Logos with any other trademark, service mark, trade name or brand name;
- You will not incorporate the Logos into Your own trademark, service mark, trade name or brand name;
- You will not attempt to register the Logos (or any confusingly similar variations thereof) with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or any other foreign, national or state governmental agency;
- Your use of the Logos will not be detrimental or harmful to ProBoards nor damage the goodwill in the Logos;
- You will use the Logos in a manner which significantly distinguishes it from any surrounding adjacent text or other logos.
Last Updated: May 6, 2010